Friday, April 16, 2010

Hozuki-san Chi no Aneki 10




So I decided to do chapter 10 and I found a few other things I wanted to try and do. Hence, I made a blog. An intrepid anon linked me 11-14 of Hozuki-san so I'll try to get them done soon. I'll also make an attempt at domina no do! which has raws of 14-17 and hopefully 18 in a week or two. I keep saying attempt because I'm not exactly proficient at japanese, I know enough to do simple manga like these, though I'm a bit slow (these 12 pages took me about 3 hours). If there's someone who's proficient it'd speed up things a lot probably, so if you're interested e-mail me at: dummybox928@gmail.com Now for the chapter: I'm a colossal faggot so I only uploaded to MF, just leave notes in the comments if you guys want it other places.

Mediafire

No comments:

Post a Comment