Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Umisho - 94, 95

Fucking all of my hate at this chapter and arc in general. I LOVE YOU HATTORI, BUT WHY DID YOU HAVE TO MAKE THIS SUCH A PAIN TO CLEAN!? Anyway, I'll do my best to clean the next chapter(s) tomorrow without punching a hole through my monitor. This is why I need some cleaners; I know you people are out there! There's even a guide on how to do it here
that GrimT (the guy cleaning Mitsudomoe) learned off of and look at him, he's like 6 chapters ahead of me on Mitsudomoe as of now and continues to do good work.

TL;DR - Still looking for cleaners. Links below:

Mediafire
Megaupload
Rapidshare


Update - As Kemm pointed out, there were 3 instances of "Amruo" instead of "Amuro" in chapter 94. My rage at having had to clean so much was blinding me. Luckily, I did chapter 95 separate from the day I cleaned and that was fine, but I still updated the chapters with v2's. Also, there's an explanation about the negative ions in the comments. The more you know (ノ´∀`*)ノ

10 comments:

  1. i don't have time to clean right now until I'm done with shibatora but i can typeset for you if you'd like...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I typeset as I translate, and unless you started typesetting as soon as I gave you the translations it'd probably end up taking longer anyway.

    In related news, I have yet to scan in the AtLS chapters due to some stuff coming up. I'll try to get on that before the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the new chapters!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the new chapters. Also thanks for giving us high quality scans and quick ones too. A lot of groups (you>other groups)would have just given up or taken longer. So thanks for everything. Thanks to Animelab too for picking it up b4 keeping it alive for this long.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I sent you an email about cleaning. Thanks for the great works!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sent you an e-mail back. Time to flop on my bed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. There's some Amruo instead of Amuro.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry for double post.
    Negative ions are associated with being healthy scientifically, and possitive ones with anger illness and ill-temper. There's a Mediterranean wind that is called "mistral" and is charged with a lot of possitive ions. The fact that this wind was blowing during the time of commission of a delictive act was, during centuries (not now, though) considered as an extenuating circumstance.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for these 2 chapters! ^^
    Yeah, cleaning Umisho is a pain in the ass, that's why this project was dropped so many times (although it's a great manga). You're doing a great job, I hope you'll translate it until the end.
    Thanks, thanks and thanks again for your efforts!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the new chapters :)

    ReplyDelete