Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Umisho - 102

UPDATE - I v2'd this because I failed hard on the last page with "things". Figures I'd fuck up the page I spent the most time thinking of a good way to TL. (The v2 isn't in the batch, only the single download).

Finally, another Umisho chapter! I'll be releasing a bunch of these until I get Champion RED so rejoice! In more concrete terms, that means I'll probably release up to around chapter 107. Also there's a batch at the bottom (MF only) if anyone was waiting for that. Anyway, there was plenty of dialogue this chapter and I'm tired from typesetting all of it so links below:

Mediafire
Megaupload
Rapidshare

BATCH 100-102
Mediafire

7 comments:

  1. Been waiting on more Umisho - thanks for this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the new chapter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this! Hope to see next chapters asap! senk yu~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks a lot ^^ I thought Amuro was a faster swimmer, more like an olympic one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. she wasn't concentrated, that's all!!

    damn noisy kids is a good font ;D

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for the new chapter

    ReplyDelete