Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Yandere Kanojo (JOKER) - 22

Here's chapter 22! I'm surprised I managed to do this by today considering how much time I've been spending playing Sumaga. Finished Oki's route and moved onto Kusakabe, and while she's no Oki, she's still better than Garnet (though really who isn't?) Anyway that's enough of that so links below:

Mediafire
Megaupload
Rapidshare

P.S. - Prunus Girl Stuff Below:

Aikawa on Cover
Cover Art of Aikawa by Itself
Mousepad [1680x1050 Wallpaper] (This was as wide as I could make it, if you want a different resolution that's not wider than this let me know, but if you want something like 1920x1080 it won't work).

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for your work on this! Neat scans too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sigh, I miss Prunus girl ç___ç Hope WOW will release 19 asap.
    Thanks for cover art and mousepad ^^ Can't wait for Yandere!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the new chapter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dammit, someone has to translate Sumaga.

    ReplyDelete
  5. >Dammit, someone has to translate Sumaga.

    Depends how JAST's Demonbane release and Nitro+ union in general turns out in the coming months, though as of now there is a high probability I'm going to do it. It'd be nice if English speakers could play the game sometime before 2020 in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the release!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the chapter

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the chapter. Are you still working on chaps 5-15?

    ReplyDelete