Friday, January 21, 2011

Umisho - 118

Hurray here's the pace I was talking about! I actually wanted to have this out yesterday, but I decided to debind and scan part of CRED so I could work on it over the weekend. I might do Yandere Kanojo first though, or do it with the magazine chapter later; I haven't decided yet. Anyway enough babbling, links below:

Mediafire
Megaupload
4shared

***P.S.*** If you want that typo from the last chapter fixed (assuming you even noticed it) you can get the v2'd page by clicking here or just waiting for the volume 9 batch when I finish Umisho.

4 comments:

  1. Good job as usual! Thanks a bunch, mate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for new Umisho chapters! awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the new chapter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. go go go!
    sprint to the finish!!

    I just started reading yesterday and finished it in one go, its so close to done but not yet! Haha
    much appreciated
    >8D

    ReplyDelete