Thursday, March 17, 2011

Yandere Kanojo - 26

What madness is this? Me not slacking on release for the first time in god knows how long? Also I'm probably not going to be working this weekend after all so I should be able to get another Umisho or two done before Champion RED gets here. And while I'm on that subject I'll just point out that I'm still looking for cleaners for monthly series who are fast and very familiar with photoshop. If you feel up for it e-mail me and if you don't, well, there's always the links below:

Mediafire
Megaupload
4shared

10 comments:

  1. oh my god, that cover is adorable

    ReplyDelete
  2. For the uuntranlated magazine chapters, are you waiting for RAWs, for a good moment or have you given up on it?

    BTW are the online chapters (being different from magazine ones) published too?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Kemm

    Under the YK 25 release, Vexed said that they're very low priority unless people want to help out with cleaning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd help with the cleaning if I wasn't such a lazy guy and so amateur at Photoshop. Anyways, thanks for the release.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the chapter

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the release!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm going to take you up on your offer to declare my love for you.

    Thanks for the release : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. What exactly do "cleaners" do? Would a cleaner need his/her own copy of Photoshop? Would there be a problem if the cleaner-person was located in the U.S.?

    ReplyDelete