Sunday, June 5, 2011

Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai (Novel) - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Like I said, here's a short chapter of BokuTomo. If I do release else it'll be Carat! and if I don't it means I was busy studying. Standard procedure as usual here, Mediafire for saving on your own hard drive and Baka-Tsuki for pretty formatting. Maybe one of these days I'll make a CSS style sheet so mine look pretty too. Anyway links below:

Mediafire
Baka-Tsuki

P.S. - Someone else did the Drama CD. You can get it here if you're interested.

5 comments:

  1. Hey, Vexed, shot you an email back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm... there are only two files inside the .rar you've uploaded.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And? There's the html file and the image file that the html file references. All you have to do is open the html file in your browser of choice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for another chapter of this great series

    ReplyDelete