Sunday, July 31, 2011

Carat! - 13(END)

And here it is at long last, the climatic finale to Carat! Well, it's not much of a climax, but it ended the same way it's been since it started, and I think people who've been reading will enjoy it. Batch download available for all of volume 2 with tiny fixes here and there, but it's mostly the same as how it was when I released.

Also I just realized I didn't do a credits page for 13 as I was typing this, and I'm not re-uploading but just so you know it was the same people it's always been. Thanks for CatzCradle for buying volume 2, sorry it took a whole year to get done! Thanks to GrimT for putting up with my nitpicking on certain things and cleaning all of volume 2! And uh, thanks to you guys for reading it~ Time for some links below:

---Chapter 13---
Mediafire
Megaupload
4shared

---Volume 2 Batch---
Mediafire
Megaupload

9 comments:

  1. Carat....end? Dammit...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank-you! Quite enjoy the series you work on.
    Just wondering, are you still working on translations for A Method to Make a Gentle World? Been thinking of asking Shin if he needs any help with it, since he's been pretty busy. And also, would you be interested in someone else cleaning/typesetting those earlier chapters of Yandere Kanojo?

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for translating the series until the end.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for sticking with this till the end!! Many thanks again for all your hard work!!! keep it up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!! Thank you sooo much you guys translate it til the end!!!! I really appreciate you work!! Aah I don't know how to thank you but I love vexed scans soooooo much!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I should be the one thanking YOU, Vexed! xD
    I didn't think I ever see the day Carat would finally be able be scanlated to the end, so I'm extremely grateful to you picking this series up ;D

    I know I probably sound like a broken record by now, but thank you very much to both Vexed and GrimT for the awesome job!~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Vexed for translating/typesetting Carat! and thank you CatzCradle for the raw source. Without you two, this gemstone would have been buried along with the other unknown jewels.

    ReplyDelete
  8. thx for all the chapters

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really love the author's work. It's quite the shame Beyond the Beyond was never finished by Tokyopop. I know I'm a bit late but thanks.

    ReplyDelete