Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai (Novel) - Vol. 3 Ch. 6

Here it is! I finished it up a little while ago so I figured I'd release this before Yandere Kanojo. I'm actually working on YK already, but I won't post the status for it since I'll probably have it done tomorrow and I want this to get some time up top where people can see it. Enjoy your lovely Kobato + Maria chapter and their anime designs above if you somehow haven't seen them yet. Links below:

Mediafire
Baka-Tsuki
Mixini Reader (later)


9 comments:

  1. the chapters are coming out fast!
    kinda reminds me of darknemo (machine) translating ZnT.
    thanks!

    PS: what about the chapter "Shiguma Rika" from vol 2?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Anon

    That chapter is in limbo along with every other incomplete chapter before it. I started where the manga was so people could just switch over easily. I may get to them when I catch up with the actual novels. No promises though, because as I've said before, the manga does a very good adaption of the series.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thx! it always so fast....thx guys!! well..go to read it...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Even if the chapter of Rika isn't translated in the novels, our hearts will always be filled with universe and ZZ x ni号機 (☞゚∀゚)☞

    Great chapter BTW.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thxs alot
    Any news on How to Make a Gentle World

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks as always for the hard work

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Anon

    Methed is still over on Shin's desk waiting to be worked on. Shin's been busy/drops of the face of the Earth recently though, so if you'd like to help typeset it or ask him more about it or something you can e-mail him at: zetsubou.shin(AT)gmail(DOT)com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The chapter were Maria run naked, great chapter

    ReplyDelete