Thursday, August 18, 2011

Yandere Kanojo (JOKER) - 30

Complete! Finally finished that typesetting hell only to go back for more because chapter 31 of the online version came out yesterday! You can except that later, probably Sunday/Monday. Also read the P.S. below for info about C80 stuff. Now then, links below:

Mediafire
Megaupload
4shared

P.S. - Gonna do a C80 doujin probably, feel free to suggest a BokuTomo or Nurarihyon (Tsurara main) one. Who knows, maybe I'll do more than one (in addition to Aoki's which I'm obviously doing) if you guys find some good stuff.

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for the new chapter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the release!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I suggest the bokutomo doujin by tomose o.o

    Luv U!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the chapter. I'm sure you get this a lot but are there Joker Chapters before 16? Most places I've looked don't have before that and I was never really clear on what the deal was with those early ones.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @as64
    Working on them. They're my new in-between manga in place of Carat!.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the chapter

    ReplyDelete
  7. DL Action 62 looks pretty good

    ReplyDelete