Sunday, September 11, 2011

Yandere Kanojo (JOKER) - 4

Here's your valentine's day chapter! There's basically no Hijiri in it, but Reina's cute too so it all works out. Also I put JOKER 3 on Mediafire now, forgot about that. I'll release the BokuTomo chapter later tonight so this can get some time up top with the links and all. Speaking of links, links below:

Mediafire
Megaupload
4shared

P.S. - I scanned in chapter 1 of Crimezone for Vortex-Scans, you can download it here. Rika should be done soon too.

10 comments:

  1. JOKER 4, chapter 7. Ahhhh my brain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hijiri? hijiri? hijiriiii!!!! :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the release.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the chapter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the releases of this older works!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the chapter

    ReplyDelete
  7. Any news on the wide... sorry- Aoki Ume doujin from C80?

    ReplyDelete
  8. she was supposed to be a yandere?
    aww snap, i'd have liked that but she's okay as she's right now too

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't have Aoki's C80 doujin yet, waiting a bit for the price to drop. I was planning on doing it along with the C79 one that I do have.

    ReplyDelete