Thursday, November 21, 2013

A Methed to Make the Gentle World - 14

Phew, 44 pages took a while but it's finally done! Also just to note, I v2'd c13 because the pages were exported in grayscale, making them darker than intended. As for c14, it's Valentine's day for Yuu and the gang, but will there be any special happenings between anyone? My senses tell me Yurine and Touko fans may be quite happy with the results, but you'll just have to read to find out with the links below:

Mediafire
2shared
4shared

P.S. - If you wanted to donate to help me get some raws for Sengoku Youko, send me an e-mail by the end of the weekend.

11 comments:

  1. thank you!!!!!. holy shit that ending.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I love this series so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your work!

    Dunno if you already noticed, but I think here:
    http://www.batoto.net/read/_/208002/a-method-to-make-the-gentle-world_v3_ch14_by_vexed-scans/11
    should be "scaredy cat" instead of "scardey cat".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're alternate spellings of each other, although I guess scaredy is more common, so I updated the links.

      Delete
  4. Thanks for the chapter

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did he uh....get some?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did they just ... do the nasty? Christ alive.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hell yeah!!!
    i hope other chapthers will be relase soon)

    ReplyDelete