Sunday, May 4, 2014

A Methed to Make the Gentle World - 16

Here we are with another chapter of Methed, complete with a color page from the magazine this chapter was originally printed in as well as the uncensored sweater puppies of certain "distant field". In other Methed news, v05 is slated for a 06/27 release date, so my goal will be to have v04 done by then (another 3.5 chapters to go). Next release is looking like it'll be YK 59 since I've got that cleaned and partially typeset, followed by either SY or Methed, depending which I get around TL'ing to first. For now though, Methed at the links below:

Mediafire
4shared

14 comments:

  1. Thanks for the new chapter! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice. 8)

    Thanks \o

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was Haganai dropped?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He answered that question before.
      Short answer: no.

      Delete
    2. Long Answer:
      "It's not dropped, just low priority right now because I'm the least behind on Haganai and because there's still no word on v10's release date (it'll be August at the earliest at this rate)."

      Delete
  4. Out of interest is there any reason why the title is 'Methed' and not 'Method'?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a typo in the original first chapter that was later corrected on the tank ver.

      Delete
    2. How many times has this question been asked now?

      Delete
    3. Justified, because not everyone has been here since chapter 1.

      Delete
    4. I went back to couny how many times it has been asked but I got bored so I'm just gonna quote vexed's answer I found:
      Vexed
      February 15, 2013 at 1:19 PM
      "Methed" was the author's typo until volume 1 got released and corrected it, however I've opted to leave it as Methed because of how many sites have it listed that way, because I like it, and because it's easy to search for as opposed to "Method".

      Delete
    5. I was about to ask the same thing xD

      Thank you for clearing me that up... your n time

      Delete
  5. Thanks for the chapter! One of my favorite ongoing manga

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! I'm impressed! Thanks for the chapter. Can't wait next chapters of volume 4.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You guys are awesome for translating manga. Don't know what I'd do without you guys but learn japanese lol. Thanks again. Can't wait for the rest.

    ReplyDelete