Sunday, September 7, 2014

Yandere Kanojo (JOKER) - 56

Well, this got delayed to hell and back. First there was the color page redraw, then there was more text than usual, then when I was finally ready to release on Friday, Comcast decides to have an outage all night (it was resolved at ~3am, I'm told). At that point I figured I'd go over it and polish it up some more on Saturday and release on Sunday, which brings us to the present. I doubt many of you care about that stuff though, so go watch Hijiri be cute with the links below:

Mediafire
2shared
4shared

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the chapter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big thx for the chapter

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the chapter

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...I was re-reading Yandere Kanojo and was in chp 57 of the GanGan version where Tanaka and Reina went out on a date on the boat and Tanaka suddenly jumped out. The next page it cut out to them both shivering at the boat house and it said that Reina jumped in and saved Tanaka... but... I'm pretty sure I remember from the earlier chapters that both Reina and Hijiri sunk like rock (I checked it up it was in chapter ch5 of Joker version). Did the author forgot?

    ReplyDelete